Moroccanoil Global Ambassador Antonio Corral Calero created a look that reflected the playful, circus inspiration behind the collection.
To create a striking cloud-like structure that flows as she traverses the catwalk, this look requires a lot of texture which alters the natural behavior of the hair. A generous layering of products allows us to achieve this trend-setting volume that retains femininity through its airiness, while the decision to pull it off the face represents the confident and open way she approaches the world.
Hair design by Moroccanoil Global Ambassador, Antonio Corral Calero
Get the look…
- To create the perfect foundation for styling, prep hair by applying 1-2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment from mid-length to ends (use Moroccanoil Treatment Light for fine or blonde hair).
- Starting at the nape of the neck from left to right, take a section of hair and spray the entire length with Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray before wrapping the hair around ½ inch barrel tongs, held horizontally, and alternately wrapping under then over into ringlets. As each row is complete, start the next section 1 inch above. Build each layer with Dry Texture Spray to promote structure and maintain volume.
- Change technique at roughly 2cm above the ear in line with the brow arch; holding the tongs vertically and wrapping the hair inwards to bring the hair back from the forehead and opening up the face. Continue until all sections of hair have been curled.
- Tip head forward and using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush, brush out each curl from root to tip. Use fingers to separate strands fully. From the forehead back, brush out curls to smooth and soften around the face, lifting sections and liberally applying Dry Texture Spray to strands to maintain body.
- Take a fingertip scoop of Moroccanoil Texture Clay and warm between palms to ease application, before scrunching sections of the hair with both hands.
- Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray (Extra Strong) to provide flexible texture and hold.
Photography Naomi Gabrielle Photography for Moroccanoil