Backstage, the ghd team created the hair look of the Moschino woman, with the collection inspired by the world of art.
On the catwalk were a series of captivating dresses that presented a strong and confident woman in her sensual elegance. Inspired by cubism art, which gave the Moschino woman her strength. Julien D’Ys says about the hair look:
For the hair looks, I chose to draw inspiration from the power and strength of the women portrayed by cubists, a strong and independent charming woman. I tried to give the hair a touch of colour and illusion of material as if it were a painter's canvas.
Get the look:
- To create the chignon, dry and smooth the tips with the ghd air hairdryer (£99) and prepare the hair with a volume foam.
- Slide the front and side parts with the ghd platinum+ styler (£189) to create a sculpted wet effect.
- Define a central parting and create two front side sections, one on the right and one on the left.
- Pull together the sections and use the ghd curve classic curl tong (£129) to create a smooth wave and collect them in a low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- Combine the other sections with a ghd oval dressing brush (£21.95), covering 3/4 of the ear and fix them to the base of the ponytail.
- Insert a donut at the base of the ponytail and fix it with hairpins to make a chignon.
- Apply serum with a make-up brush on the front part to create shimmer and shine. Finish with a final touch of ghd final fix spray (£10.95).