On the 18th floor of The Standard Highline hotel, Paul Andrew was showcasing his autumn/winter footwear collection. This season, Andrew, whose designs are stocked at Dubai’s Level Shoe District, was inspired by New York City — fusing the architecture, people and lifestyle.
It seemed appropriate that Andrew’s pieces were presented almost on top of the city, with 360 degree sweeping views of Manhattan throughout the space.
Hair: UNITE Hair Care, created by Kevin Ryan
Inspiration: "Since winning the CFDA award this year, Paul Andrew has been a rising star and we were thrilled to work with him to create this unique look. For the AW15 presentation, we wanted to craft a look that was sexy and a bit untouchable. We channelled Helmut Newton, slicking back the hair, to create a provocative, strong and polished hairstyle." Kevin Ryan, Editorial Director for Unite
1. Apply UNITE’s Blow & Set Lotion from roots to mid-length to give hair that “oomph”
2. If your hair is damaged or frail, spray 7Seconds Conditioner on the ends of hair to give it extra protection and avoid flyaways
3. Blow-dry hair with the UNITE’s IONIC Pro-Dryer at the hairline to break up the strands
4. Next, section the hair and use UNITE’s Flat Iron to straighten just the ends
5. As you comb each section back, use UNITE’s Expanda Volume to secure the look
6. Finish with UNITE’s U-Oil for a nice matte shine