Hair by Jan Przeymk for AOFM Pro using R+CO
Federico Curradi AW17: Feed the Good Wolf
There’s a Cherokee story about two wolves and it serves as an excellent parable. It goes something like this... One evening, an elderly Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people. He said, “My son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.” The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf wins?” The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one that you feed.”
Hair Inspiration: Prospector chic meets Bob Dylan
- Working with clean hair, damp down using R+Co ONE Prep Spray (£19.95), and then comb the hair to a natural fall.
- Apply R+Co JACKPOT Styling Crème (£22.95) and work through the hair evenly.
- Style, drying in with fingers until almost dry. If the texture is strong work the hair with a brush to smooth the hair.
- Evenly coat the hair with R+Co FOIL Frizz + Static Control Spray (£22.95).
- Finish by shaking the hair to disturb the texture.
DAKS London AW17
The DAKS Autumn Winter 2017 collection paints the picture of a London that breathes ambition and talent. It’s a story of success that leaves the doors to the financial districts half open for passersby to get a glimpse into the lives of the distinguished English bankers and dandy businessmen.
DAKS are telling a story of a place where past and future meet, with a new take on classic British tailoring, a renowned feature of the brand.
Hair Inspiration: Think 1930’s police meets railway inspector
- Firstly, hair was dampened with R+Co ONE Prep spray (£19.95).
- R+Co JACKPOT Styling Crème (£22.95) was then applied as a styling base.
- Work the hair into a perfect side parting on the left hand side of the model; appoint the midpoint of the brow.
- Comb the hair in a very flat fashion adding a little water if necessary.
- Dry the hair with a brush with no volume at the front.
- Work R+Co VICIOUS Strong Hold Flexible Hairspray (£22.95) onto the hair to set.
- All models hair was cut to a fade, delivering a very tidy ‘government’ look to the hair.
- Use R+Co CONTINENTAL Glossing Wax (£22.00) to deliver the desired sheen.
*While caps were a big part of the show, the clean lines and sheen played a major role in the designer inspiration.
Ermanno Scervino AW17
This Fall/Winter 2017/2018, the Ermanno Scervino man shows a modern, international city style. His choices are never ordinary; he loves to combine leisurewear and tailored suits, slim and relaxed options, manly patterns such as Prince of Wales and dogtooth with innovative technical processes.
Hair Inspiration: The international jet-set
- Hair was damped down with water and R+Co ONE Prep Spray (£19.95), R+Co CHIFFON Styling Mousse (£22.95) was then applied.
- Dry the hair according to natural movement but off of the face.
- Finish with R+Co CONTINENTAL Glossing Wax (£22.00) to give a brilliant finish and held in place with R+Co OUTER SPACE Flexible Hold Hairspray (£22.95) for a light texture.
R+Co is available at selected salons nationwide [also at Inanch.com]