Stylist extraordinaire and R+Co founder, Garren was backstage at New York Fashion Week for the Spring/Summer 2019 Anna Sui show.
See below for how to create the natural and Rockabilly looks:
Key Stylist: Garren (@garrennewyork) using R+Co
Make-up: Pat McGrath (@patmcgrathreal)
Down + Centered
- Create a center parting and lightly mist the hair with water. To enhance natural texture, make sure not to use a comb or brush to break up the hair.
- Use a combination of WATERFALL Moisture and Shine Lotion and MOTORCYCLE Flexible Gel, and then apply throughout the hair for an even coat of product.
- Clip hair to enhance bend and texture.
- Tuck behind ears and diffuse.
- After it's dry, mist the hair with NEON LIGHTS Dry Oil Spray to add separation and shine.
- Pull hair into ponytail ½ inch from the hairline.
- Backcomb the ends to add texture.
- Smooth with NEON LIGHTS Dry Oil Spray or MOTORCYCLE Flexible Gel.
- Create a figure eight shape and secure with bobby pins.
- Leave extra pieces out for an undone texture.
- MOTORCYCLE Flexible Gel (RRP £23.50)
- NEON LIGHTS Dry Oil Spray (RRP £26)
- WATERFALL Moisture and Shine Lotion (RRP £25.00)
- SAND CASTLE Dry Texture Creme (Launching 1/11/18)