Hairstylist, Holli Smith created a textured look using R+Co for Eckhaus Latta's Fall/Winter 2020 show at New York Fashion Week.
Inspired by the brand's identity, Holli enhanced the models' natural hair to mimic the look of the collection. See how to recreate the look below:
Get the Look
- Working in sections, spray DALLAS Thickening Spray all over the hair.
- Use your fingers to rake the hair back from the face. Tuck the hair behind the ears and then pull the front pieces forward to lie over the shoulders.
- Based on face and hair length, determine which direction to part the hair.
- Mist ROCKAWAY Salt Spray all over for extra grit and hold, concentrating the application around the ears. While the hair is damp, use a diffuser to set the tighter silhouette around the crown.
- For longer hair, create extra texture through the lengths by misting them with ROCKAWAY Salt Spray.
- Once the hair completely dries, skim a bristle brush gently over the top of the hair to refine the shape without brushing out the product.
- Emulsify a quarter-size dollop of MANNEQUIN Styling Paste between the hands and apply throughout the lengths to further enhance the texture.
Photography: Chris Diaz