Celebrity stylist and Cofounder of R+Co, Garren was busy backstage at the SS20 Helmut Lang show, where he used R+Co products to create the smooth and sleek styles that were seen parading down the catwalk.
Get the look:
- Create a natural centre parting and spray strands evenly from roots to ends with water using a spray mist bottle liberally, not dripping, to help get back natural hair texture.
- Spray DALLAS Thickening Spray well on to the hair, focusing on the top until just under the occipital bone, but not enough so it’s a wet look.
- Go in with a smoothing brush to get an overall smooth shape, keeping ears mainly covered.
- Apply flat covered clips to the front hairline above the ear and below, sides and top, to make sure it’s smooth with no flyaways.
- Apply HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Creme ($29) to the bottom of the hair, making sure tosandwich the product in gently to not disturb or open the shape. *Underneath and sides are important, as that will open as they walk and you don’t want it to be fluffy.
- Diffuse hair until it’s about 85% dry.
- Apply some edge control with DART Pomade Stick ($19) to most of the models and go over witha flat bristle brush to make sure the product is in and flyaways are sealed
- Check to see if any hairs have popped up while drying. Mist DALLAS Thickening Spray ($30) andpush down.
- Finish with VICIOUS Strong Hold Flexible Hairspray ($32).