Kim Kardashian West’s latest magazine cover for Interview sees her channelling Jackie Kennedy, where she portrays a sophisticated and stylish First Lady.
And who better to help Kim achieve such perfection than R+Co’s very own Garren, who created the hair for the shoot.
How to for Interview Magazine - A 60’s Set
- Using a naturally wavy wig, cut it blunt just below the chin, with bangs cut at an angle from the nose to each corner
- Wet the wig down and spray DALLAS Thickening Spray on the roots
- Apply TWISTER Curl Primer through the wig and blow-dry about 60% of the way dry
- Blow-out the wig with a classic brush pulled at the roots and set wig on Velcro rollers. From the crown, back rollers were set down and under, bangs were set vertically and over directed to the side with a mirror, on opposite side rollers were set forward on an angle towards the face
- Let wig dry overnight placed under dryer
- Next day, backcomb through the entire wig
- Smooth the top and front sides with a Mason Pearson brush and secure with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray
R+Co products used
- DALLAS Thickening Spray
- TWISTER Curl Primer
- OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray
Photographer Steven Klein