Fresh romance and sweet pastels took over the runway at Reem Acra’s Spring/Summer 2017 show.
Inspired by the whimsical idea of a secret garden, the collection begged for hair that followed suit, and R+Co educator and lead stylist, Thom Priano created a soft, pulled-back style—complete with desirable volume and alluring curls that fit the charming energy of the line.
Get the look...
- Prep hair with Grid Structural Setting Spray throughout.
- Curl small sections with a mini curling iron. Pin to set and cool for a natural curl texture.
- Brush hair out.
- Tease 1-inch sections throughout to create a base for the style.
- Pull hair back into a tight french twist, leaving the front a bit loose. Pull at the top to make an abstract shape.
- Spray entire head with Outer Space Flexible Hairspray for hold and apply Continental Glossing Wax for separation.
- Depending on hair type, Use Foil Frizz + Static Control Spray or Tinsel Smoothing Oil as needed.
Hair by Thom Priano using R+Co