Actress, singer and entrepreneur, Selena Gomez stunned on the red carpet at the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards in her sleek updo created by celebrity hairstylist, Marissa Marino.
Marissa Marino, said:
We wanted something up and sleek to compliment the high neckline on her white Celine gown while still having some volume in the front for a retro feel. Moroccanoil’s hydrating products were perfect for adding shine to this special look while also providing a strong hold to last through the night.
Get the look with Moroccanoil:
- On damp hair, use a dime-size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment or Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling. This gives the hair a nice rich brown gloss to ensure it will be super shiny.
- Next, blow-dry the hair smooth and follow by separating out the crown section of the hair and clip it out the way.
- Pull the rest of the hair into a sleek high ponytail and tame flyway’s with Moroccanoil Styling Gel Strong.
- Once the ponytail is secured, curl the crown section of the hair and mold it into a voluminous side sweep. Hold in place by using the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Extra Strong to guarantee a hold that will last all night.
- Finish the style by tying all the hair into a bun to complete the look.
- Lastly, spray the Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine all over for extra shine.
Photo Credit: Getty Images