Simon Miller offered up a minimal utilitarian lineup that embodied three monochromatic colorways: indigo, olive and grey.
Highlights included an olive parka over a gray wool looped terry collared jacket paired with slim-fit jeans, and a wool indigo workwear jacket over a washed denim shirt and indigo wool trouser.
Hair: by Unite Hair, Created by Johnnie Sapong
Inspiration: For the Simon Miller AW15 show, we wanted to create a ‘lived in’ look that incorporated a bit of rock and roll with your every day hair. We wanted the hair to look as though it had been dragged through a bush; natural, but textured so that the hair almost lies like fabric. - Johnnie Sapong for UNITE
- Prep hair using UNITE Beach Day, spritzing generously all over.
- Blast hair with a UNITE Ionic Pro-Dryer and diffuser attachment until completely dry.
- Spritz hair again with UNITE Beach Day to layer product for maximum matte texturized effect.
- Next spray UNITE 7Seconds Refresher on the roots to absorb any excess oil on the hair.
- If your hair is oilier, sprinkle and massage UNITE Expanda Dust through the roots to absort extra oils and give the hair a natural grip.
- Next, rub UNITE Conundrum Paste between hands and then rub the ends of hair between fingers to aggravate and create separation.
- Finish the look with a blast of UNITE Texturiza.