The Liam Hodges London Fashion Week Men's SS19 show was reminiscent of a trip to Las Vegas, with the models looking like they’d just stepped off the plane after a night of partying, keen to keep the good vibes going strong.
This tribute to Sin City featured trash-glam styling, dirty flat hairstyles and outrageous tattoos.
Slick Trash Session Stylist: Matt Mulhall using Fudge Professional
- Mist the hair with water to prep.
- Take a generous amount of Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade and apply from roots to ends.
- Pull the hair back using the palms to flatten as you go until you get a slicked back, dirty and flat look.
- Secure the hair at the sides of the head using barrettes, then apply Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra.
- Remove the barrettes, then spray again with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra where needed for a long lasting, slicked back look.
- Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade (RRP £13.95)
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra (RRP £10.45)