This season’s hair was about capturing the essence of an awkward teenager, yet still maintaining a luxurious finish.
Hair needed a weighty look, to introduce an element of ‘not caring’. This could be in the guise of a heavy fringe almost covering the eyes, or with weight and length in the back of the hair like a mullet; each model is different.
Get the look
Hair by session stylist Mari Ohashi at LGA Management for Fudge Professional
- Start by prepping the hair with Fudge Professional Tri-Blo, applying through damp hair and blow-drying in for smoothness.
- Allow the hair to fall naturally, then apply Fudge Professional Salt Spray to reintroduce natural separation.
- Lift hair in sections and smear in Fudge Professional Mineral Paste at the roots for grit and texture.
- Once happy with the shape, apply Fudge Professional Gloss to the ends of the hair to give good movement and keep the look luxurious.
- Set with a small amount of Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra just before the models hit the runway.
- Fudge Professional Tri-Blo (RRP £12.45)
- Fudge Professional Salt Spray (RRP £12.95)
- Fudge Professional Big Hair Elevate Styling Powder (RRP £12.95)
- Fudge Professional Gloss (RRP £13.45)
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra (RRP £10.45)