TIBI New York based designer, Amy Smilovic took inspiration from Inuit culture, creating a range of seriously cosy silhouettes that will certainly keep you warm beyond October.
Featuring mixed shearling overcoats and oversize knits, rendered in inviting cream, powder blue, and lilac, the collection manages to look both warm and chic, solving your cold-weather wardrobe problems for good.
Hair: UNITE Hair Care, created by Kevin Ryan
Inspiration: "For the TIBI AW15 show, we wanted to create an easy, effortless do. We wanted to capture the randomness of when a girl takes off her sweater; a perfect mess." Kevin Ryan for UNITE
1. On damp hair, spray UNITE’s Boosta Spray on to roots and UNITE’s Beach Day through the ends to get a gritty kind of smooth before you blow-dry.
2. Blast hair with UNITE’s Ionic Pro-Dryer until completely dry.
3. Using a fine-tooth comb, create a messy side parting, but pull out a few strands to bring across the forehead.
4. Tuck the other side of your hair behind your ear.
5. Finish the look by spraying UNITE’s Tricky Spray - a spray wax - to the roots at the front of the head for a matte shine, texture and hold.