For the Zandra Rhodes SS19 show, models resembled Photoshop renders, wearing blockish black and pink fringes so obvious, they looked fake.
Style and texture varied from high shine to fluffy matte, slick ponytails and pixie crops, mirroring the individuality of the collection. The look was tied together with flashes of fluro pink hair in Dame Zandra Rhodes’ own unmistakable hue; a celebration of Zandra’s inimitable 50 year career in design.
Session Stylist: James Oxley using Fudge Professional
- First, prep thick hair with Fudge Professional Tri-Blo (£12.45) for a natural shine. Models with finer hair were prepped with Fudge Professional XPander Foam (£12.95) to add grit and bulk.
- Spray a soft bristle brush with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra (£10.45); then brush the hair upwards into a super smooth high ponytail.
- Clip in a ponytail weft and fringe in the shade Pink Riot by Fudge Professional Paintbox (£9.95).
- Spritz Fudge Professional Think Big Texture Spray (£12.95) through the ends of the fringe to get it looking punky and piece-y.
- Smooth with Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade (£13.95) with high shine, then Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra for hair that won’t budge.