Plush Hairdressing is a small and busy salon situated on the Medway City Estate, and we are looking for someone to complete a full NVQ Level 2 apprenticeship in hairdressing with us.
You will be expected to assist in the day-to-day routine of the salon. This involves cleaning, keeping the salon tidy and offering refreshments to clients.
The apprenticeship will take approximately two years where you will work with a team of busy stylists, assisting them with their daily roles. You will receive weekly training both in-salon and at the Saks Academy.
- Age 16 to 17
- Able to work under pressure
- Act professional
- Able to create conversation with clients
- Passion for hairdressing with a drive to learn
- Friendly and chatty
- Sense of fashion
No qualifications needed.
- Hairdressing can be hard work with long periods of standing
- A salon can be a pressurised environment and requires patience and being able to work as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative
There is a lot to learn, some of which is quite complex and will require a good attitude to practical and theory work. Please contact the salon on 01634 297112 or send your CV to [email protected]