At Stone we always have opportunities for the right people. If you are a creative person with a desire to work in a great environment please let us know!!
We enjoy working with open minded people who have a desire to be the best and who understand the importance of excellent customer service. Young people with a desire to train to become great hairdressers are particularly welcome. We offer great training in a fantastic environment. Our strong links with product companies and professional organisations offer our staff regular training outside the salon to complement in-house training.
- We expect staff to operate at the highest levels of both hairdressing and customer service.
- We believe the full hairdressing experience involves gaining a complete understanding of the clients requirements and offering a service that compliments all their needs.
- We expect all stylists to be aware of and to engage in continuing training relating to all areas of professional haircare – this will enable them to offer the best service to our clients.
Our clients expect this also!!
Applicants should be aware of the responsibilities of maintaining a role in a leading salon – these include technical excellence, customer service and commercial awareness. Alongside maintaining your own clientele and appointment schedule, you will be required to contribute to the overall wellbeing of all salon clients and to engage in training for yourself and other members of the team. We expect all stylists to deliver and improve the experience our clients expect.
Applicants should understand the importance of growing and maintain a strong clientele through all aspects of the customer experience they offer.
We are looking for applicants who wish to work in a busy dynamic environment which offers the potential for growth and continued development. We want people who are keen to improve themselves and the environment around them.
Our opening hours are designed to best serve our clients, so evening work and weekend work will be required.
We expect candidates to be well presented, reliable and to display the following personality traits:
- A desire to achieve
- Team focus
- A desire for self-improvement
- An outgoing friendly disposition and willingness to have fun
Most of all we are looking for hairdressers who love hairdressing!
To join our fantastic team in Kingston-upon-Thames, please send your CV to [email protected], or pop by for a chat with the team.