Fit For Salon: The Triple A Smoothie
Smoothies are a fab and quick way to start your day and give your immune system the daily boost it needs to enrich your bodies.
The great thing about this smoothie is that as long as the ingredients are in the pot before you fizz it up, there is no other rules. For instance, I love strawberries so I add more strawberries, however my husband is not so keen, so he adds more pineapple.
This smoothie is aimed at three main groups for building our immunity and gut strength to be able to digest easier and allow our immune systems to absorb the best nutrients for its continuous evolving development.
Antibacterial, Antioxidants, Anti-Inflammatory - The Triple A Smoothie
- Lemons (1/2 lemon juice)
- Ginger (a piece the size of your thumb)
- Chillis (add a small amount if you do not like spice, however I love mine spicy so I would add two!)
- Raw Honey (large desert spoon)
- Pomegranate (half)
- Blueberries (good handful)
- Pineapple (1/4 fresh pineapple)
- Parsley (small sprig)
- Raspberries (good handful)
- Oranges (1 whole orange)
Add the ingredients to the mixer and away you go!