COVID-19 Downloads & Templates
Here you will find a useful range of templates and downloads for you to use regarding the current pandemic. We have received lots of calls from members regarding how they can best deal with COVID-19, and so if you'd like more information or would like to talk through your approach, please pick up the phone.
Staff and Furlough
- Holiday Pay and Furlough
- Employee Letter for Taking Holiday while on Furlough
- Employee Furlough Notification Letter
- Return from Furlough Staff Letter
- Refusing and cancelling holiday requests
- Changing staff contracts to help cope with client demand after lockdown / Template letter to send to staff
- Statutory Annual Leave Extension
- Dealing with Staff during COVID-19
- Full details of the current business support available for England
- Full details of the current business support available for Scotland
- Full details of the current business support available for Wales
- Full details of the current business support available for Northern Ireland
- Full details of the current business support available for Ireland
- COVID-19 Client Screening Questions
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment template / Risk Assessment Staff Acknowledgement
- Template Letter for a Rent Break Request with your Landlords
- COVID-19 in-salon sign
- Message to Clients Explaining what is Required of them when Entering your salon
- Daily Planners & Checklist
- Cleaning Schedule
- Graphics and in-salon signage
The dedicated HMRC helpline for businesses and self-employed individuals who have difficulty with paying their tax due to COVID-19 is now in operation. The number of the helpline is 0800 0159 559.
The helpline can assist with:
- Setting up a time to pay arrangement
- Suspending debt collection proceedings, and
- Cancelling late payment penalties and (unusually) interest
2,000 experienced HMRC staff are available on the helpline, but it is not completely clear whether this is additional resource or a deployment.
Join us on our Facebook Chat Group here, where we post the latest advice!