Keeping Records and Conducting Investigations
Its important to keep a record of the dispute and evidence that has been gathered.
If the interviewee disputes the accuracy of the record, please ask them to:
- Identify what has been disputed
- Offer interpretation and recollections of the discussions by showing the record provided
Ensure all documentation associated with the investigation is kept securely and only shared with discretion and confidentially with the parties involved.
Here are the documentation needed for this process:
- Employee's Disciplinary Record
- Investigation Plan
- Investigation Report
- Letter informing employee they are subject of an investigation
- Letter inviting an employee to an investigation meeting
For further information don't hesitate to give us a call.