How to Make an Appointment Request
Good Salon Guide now offers you the option to request an appointment date and time with the salon of your choice. We've tried to make this as easy and straight forward as possible, but when using the system please bear the following in mind:
Your booking isn't confirmed until you receive an email or a call from your chosen salon.
- Due to salon and styling requirements appointment requests made online may need to be changed by the salon to fit in with their available time slots.
- The salon will contact you to confirm any alterations to your appointment.
- Any appointment is not confirmed until you have either spoken to the salon or received an email from them confirming the appointment.
- Prices are intended as a guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment, please telephone the salon.
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 48 hours’ notice the salon may charge you.
- Colour services may require a skin patch test 24 to 48 hours before the treatment can be applied. Please contact the salon to discuss this.
- Your booking and appointment request is between yourself and the salon and Good Hairdressing Guide, trading as Good Salon Guide, accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused.