Following the amazing response to become part of the Fellowship’s F.A.M.E. Team 2022, the 16 semi-finalists have now been chosen from a high standard of applicants. These 16 will now be invited to take part in a semi-final event on 23rd August with a prestigious panel of judges.
The 16 will then become eight to go through to the finals in October, with the final four being announced at the Fellowship’s Awards Event in December.
The current F.A.M.E. Team – Brandon Messinger, Brooke Evans, Casey Coleman, and Jose Domene – are led by project leaders Gary Hooker and Michael Young and despite a disruptive year, have been busy with events including a mentoring session with four-times British Hairdresser of the Year Akin Konizi, a photo shoot, and plans to appear live on stage at Salon International.
The F.A.M..E Team – Fellowship Academy for Merit and Excellence – was formed to give young hairdressers a year of amazing opportunities to perfect their skills, build their profile, and work with top-name hairdressers.
The 2022 semi-finalists are:
- Grace Watson, Farah Naz Hairdressing
- Edward Moss, Headmasters Portland Street
- Anna Voumvounidou, Rock n Rose Hairdressing
- Lizzie Williams, Gatsby & Miller
- Jessica Hau, Rush Wimbledon Village
- Lydia Wolfe, Jack and the Wolfe
- Tia Gentles, Tony Wood Hairdressing
- Dimitar Balev, TONI&GUY
- Jack Anthony, Sutherland & Barnett
- Lydia Stiles, TONI&GUY
- Kasey Garrett, Goldsworthy’s
- Kelly Tate, Tate Hair
- Rohan Thomas, Cheveaux Par II
- Alex Cook, Wispers Hair & Nails
- Dylan McConnachie, Salon 64
- Darrel Starkey, Taylor’s Hair Studio