Consider the latest launch from Dr.Jart+ your best defence against dry skin. A feat of Korean innovation, Ceramidin Ectoin-Infused Cream is an ultra-rich, velvety cream powered by Ectoin – the skincare ingredient to know in 2023 – as well as five potent ceramides.
Highly concentrated and fast absorbing, it melts into skin, boosting moisture levels instantly by 139%, protecting the skin barrier and leaving skin much, much happier.
An end to the dry spell
Winter is bad news for the skin. If the chilly temperatures themselves weren’t detrimental enough, assaulting the skin barrier and zapping skin of moisture, head inside and the central heating is just as drying. Your skin can’t win, ending up dry, tight, and flaky. But to replenish what the winter takes out, it isn’t a case of simply plying skin with moisture (although that certainly helps). You need to reinforce the all-important skin barrier too. And that’s where Ceramidin Ectoin-Infused Cream comes in – the ultimate solution for dry, dry skin.
Ectoin: the next big thing in skincare
Hype is already building around Ectoin, and for good reason too. In the natural world, Ectoin is a compound that helps to guard plants and microorganisms found in extreme habitats and hostile environments, such as salt lakes, the deep sea and arctic ice. But if you thought its microbiological benefits were impressive, just wait until you hear what it can do for your skin.
We call it the potent protector, a new hero ingredient that deeply moisturises and instantly relieves dry, tight, flaky skin. Ectoin binds to water in the skin to form an invisible, weightless shield – almost like a second skin, protecting the skin barrier and preventing precious moisture from leaking out. We like to think of it as a fleece for your skin and in 2023, it's set to become your new skincare must-have.
Ceramidin Ectoin-Infused Cream is powered by a potent blend of effective ingredients...
- Ectoin: The next big thing in skincare, Ectoin protects the skin barrier, preventing moisture loss. Potent and powerful, it helps to prevent water loss, even in harsh climates.
- Ceramides: Like the mortar that seals the gaps between skin cells, ceramides strengthen the skin barrier and deeply moisturise. And there are five kinds of them inside this formula.
- Argan oil, shea butter, and spent grain wax: These nourishes the skin instantly, helping to soften and smooth winter-beaten skin.
Ceramidin Ectoin-Infused Cream joins the much-hyped Ceramidin family, the ultimate line-up of formulas designed specifically to support the healthy function of the all-important skin barrier:
Ceramidin Ectoin-Infused Cream (£50)
Dr.Jart+’s latest innovation, this highly concentrated, premium formula powered by Ectoin offers deep moisturisation and instant relief for dry, dry skin. The velvety-texture melts into skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and restored.
Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream (£12 (15ml) / £30 (50ml))
The OG, this smooth cream wraps skin in a blanket of moisture, providing immediate deep moisturisation and a helpful boost to barrier strength. With a buttery texture like no other, pat gently into skin using the warmth of the hands for maximum absorption. Better still, it makes for an amazing base for make-up.
The Ceramidin Routine
- Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Serum (£34) - A silky cream-serum hybrid, this potent formula drenches skin in plumping moisture.
- Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Eye Cream (£27) - The thin skin around the eye is particularly susceptible to moisture loss. This double-duty eye cream gives a well-needed moisture boost.
- Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist (£13 (15ml) / £20 (110ml)) - The lighter way to get your fill of moisture, this fine, creamy mist provides immediate refreshing hydration and comfort to the skin.
- Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid (£26) - Your first defence against dryness, this lightweight toning liquid infuses even the driest of skin with essential moisture and locks it in place.
- Dr.Jart+ Ceramidin Facial Barrier Mask (£7) - This skin-hugging sheet mask is infused with both the proprietavry Ceramidin Complex valso Ectoin to vmoisture into dry, dull skin.