Bring out your inner chameleon this summer with the launch of Schwarzkopf Professional’s new BLONDME blush wash and BLONDEME Blonde Lifting Shades.
Schwarzkopf Professional’s BLONDME range is the only colour and care system truly dedicated to blondes; delivering on-trend blonde perfection with customisable solutions.
BLONDME Blush Wash
Thanks to the sulfate-free formulation that gently cleanses and tones the hair in one easy step, this innovative new product range means that blondes can easily switch-up their look and become pastel icons in a flash!
The toning washes combine BLONDME’s Bonding Technology and a clever colour deposit system to provide an instant pastel colour effect. The carefully selected blend of pastel pigments adhere directly to the hair's surface for a temporary shot of soft, yet even pastel colour with mirror-like shine. Lasting up to five washes, the new range means that blondes can also easily change their look from weekend to weekend.
Apply at home or in-salon
BLONDME Blush Wash is available in four shades that offer gentle and no commitment in-salon toning, plus sulfate-free cleansing in one simple step. Used at home, BLONDME Blush Wash boosts and maintains delicate pastel hues in-between salon visits:
- BLUSH WASH SILVER - Provides soft, silver-grey toning
- BLUSH WASH LILAC - Provides cool, soft lavender toning
- BLUSH WASH STRAWBERRY - Provides soft, rosé toning
- BLUSH WASH APRICOT - Provides delicate, peach toning
BLONDME Blonde Lifting
Alongside the new BLONDME Blush Wash range, Schwarzkopf Professional are REinforcing lift as three brand new shades are added to the BLONDME Bond Enforcing Blonde Lifting series.
BLONDME Bond Enforcing Blonde Lifting series provides up to five levels of powerful, yet gentle lift in one easy step. The integrated Bonding Technology protects the hair fibres during the lifting process, whilst a signature pigment blend provides long-lasting neutralisation for sophisticated blonde hues.
The full line up is now as follows:
- L-ICE-IRISE (new) - Ultimate neutralising power, ideal for darker bases
- L-STEEL BLUE – Very strong neutralising power, ideal for darker bases
- L-ASH (new) – Strong neutralisation power against yellow-orange undertones
- L-ICE – Provides an anti-yellow effect
- L-CLEAR (new) – Natural blonde tone, ideal for diluting other lifting shades
- L-SAND – Natural blonde with beige character
BLONDME Looks at a Glance
As part of the #EXPRESSYOURBLONDME campaign, this Summer's Iconic BLONDME Looks, called Gemini Icon, has been created in collaboration with Kim Vō, Schwarzkopf Professional’s BLONDME Ambassador.
- HOLLYWOOD GLAM - Utilising the new BLONDME Bond Enforcing Blonde Lifting shades and the Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+, with Kim’s Illumi- Blonde Technique; the HOLLYWOOD GLAM look is all about bright, natural-looking, dazzling blonde with glistening shine.
- PASTEL BLOOM - Infuse blonde hair with an instant pastel hue with new BLONDME Blush Wash and the Wash'N'Blush Technique; the PASTEL BLOOM look is all about totally wearable, soft muted colour with lustrous shine.
The secret to my blonde is the passion and personality behind it... it's my aim to discover the inner blonde in each of my clients. - Kim Vō, Schwarzkopf Professional’s BLONDME Ambassador
BLONDME is available from May 2018 in Schwarzkopf Professional Partner Salons. BlondMe Blush washes retail at £17.25/ €18.69, 250ml and the list price for the lifting shades are £10.25/ €12.72.
For stockist information visit www.schwarzkopf-professional.co.uk or call 0800 526741 (UK)/01 4046424 (EIRE).