Total ghd Style
New to ghd? Want to brush up on the basics? This no nonsense course is for you. You’ll immerse yourself in all things ghd and explore the styling capabilities of our full family of professional styling products.
As well as becoming a total pro in the features and benefits of the entire ghd range (including game-changing ghd platinum styler, ghd air and ghd aura hairdryers, plus our must have range of curling tools, ghd curve), you’ll also learn the lingo to make retailing easy and gain on understanding of how to use our tools and techniques to bring trend-led looks to your clients.
You’ll also see demonstrations of the five fundamental ghd techniques:
- ghd 90 and 180 degree ribbon curls using ghd stylers (on horizontal, vertical and diagonal sections)
- The pre-blow technique with ghd aura
- The two essential ghd curve wrapping techniques
Location: ghd London Studio – 26th September 2017
Ever find yourself wishing there were more hours in the day, or that certain services could be made quicker, so you could really make the most of your time in the salon? This is the seminar for you.
A session dedicated to quick and simple techniques for hair-up looks: it’s about working smarter, not harder. It’s about more inspiring styles, created in less time. What’s not to love?
This is a fashion-focused seminar that will teach you:
- How to quickly transform your clients’ hair with clever styling techniques
- How to break down looks to understand the process of creating a hair-up, and then use those skills to create even more finished looks
- Quick and clever tips and tricks to achieve new looks using ghd tools and products
Location: Cardiff – 4th September 2017
Red Carpet Styling Session
Every client wants their red carpet moment and the skills to create those glamorous looks are always highly sought after. Whether it’s proms, parties or weddings, knowing how to create show-stopping hair will mean you’re always in demand and add a profitable income stream.
In this seminar you’ll learn how to recreate red carpet styles – including the perfect base to keep hair in place, no matter what the event.
This workshop will cover:
- The latest red carpet styles and the skills you need to recreate them back at the salon
- Demystifying hair-up styling and gaining confidence with easy-to-follow step-by-steps that cover prep, choosing the right ghd product and finishing
Location: ghd London studio – 25th September 2017
To book, contact 0845 3301133 (UK) or +44 (0)1924 423400 (ROI)