Following the launch of the Style Collection, Wahl Professional has created the very first Style Team - comprising six of the UK’s very best young hairdressers working under the guidance of Style Collection ambassadors, Hooker & Young.
The team of up-and-coming hairdressing superstars already have a huge collection of award nominations under their belts and will be working with Wahl Professional as ambassadors for the Style Collection within their salon and industry work.
Meet the team…
- Diana Carson, consultant designer and artistic team member at Rainbow Room International, Uddingston.
- James Nicklin, stylist and artistic member at Tim Scott-Wright @ The Hair Surgery, Stourbridge.
- Sophie Gibson, stylist and artistic member at Hooker & Young, Gosforth.
- Joshua Goldsworthy, stylist at Goldsworthy’s, Swindon and session stylist.
- Alex Morton, stylist at Jamie Stevens, London
- Jonathan Turner, stylist and artistic member at Hooker & Young, Jesmond
Of the team launch, Michael Young said,
We’re so excited to launch this new team and push the Style Collection to another level. We handpicked the team of rising stars from around the UK to work with us on elevating the brand and collaborating on future projects.
Gary Hooker added,
I have really high hopes for this amazing new team, considering they have only just formed, the chemistry between them all is great and it’s as if they’ve always worked together! Watch this space…