Keune Haircosmetics proudly presents the new Tinta Color: more sustainable packaging, brand new colours, and improved performance.
Amongst other sustainability goals, Keune Haircosmetics aims to use 100% recyclable, re-usable and/or refillable packaging by 2028. That’s why the new Tinta Color range:
- Is made from 100% recycled aluminium, decreasing the use of virgin aluminium by 82 tons per year.
- Has black tube caps made of PCR plastic, saving on 8 tons of virgin plastic per year.
- Enables for up to 71 tons plastic to potentially be sorted and recycled, thanks to the new Developer packaging.
The updated Tinta Color range also consists of ten additional colours, including a new range: Shade Shifters. With providing these three new base-free mixers, hairstylists can create up to 650 custom colours.
The complete range contains all-vegan formulas with a nourishing complex and colour protection complex, delivering the best hair colouring results with:
- Up to 75% more fibre nourishment
- Colour protection and up to 59% less UV damage
And the results don’t lie. The company’s clients experience rich colours and intense vibrancy with up to 100% grey coverage, superior shine and conditioning, and a healthy and nourished look.
Tinta Color 2023 is a huge step forward for the company, the hairstylist, their clients, and the planet. Keune Haircosmetics will continue to improve and innovate while maintaining the high level of performance needed by hairstylists to create colours like no other.