Creative Head's 'The Coterie' paid a visit to the Scottish Capital of Edinburgh on the 6th May 2014, with a pop-up event in the city's Fruitmarket Gallery.
The event, sponsored by BaByliss PRO, was attended by over 100 local salon owners and their teams, and provided exclusive fashion insight from a host of stellar names including Nelson Brown, Claire Rothstein and Paul Lonergan.
Kicking off the evening was Nelson Brown, who stood in front of an audience that contained hair icons such as Jason Miller, Jennifer Cheyne and PR pro Alison Jamieson, and spoke about how his 12 years of experience at Fashion Week have helped him maintain and grow his successful salon business.
Nelson also covered key area such as:
- How fashion touches the world of hairdressing and how to make it work for you - taking key trends and styles back to the salon
- The good, the bad and the qualities you need to make it backstage at Fashion Week
- How his Sassoon background as Creative Director has helped shape his career
- Educating around the UK and abroad - taking fashion trends forward and into the salons
- How his education seminars for both Wella and Kadus Professional help to keep trends current and fresh
- Staff Loyalty and ongoing nurturing within the salon environment
- Creating small and up close events for clients and locals - bringing the catwalks to them
The evening was a huge success for both Creative Head and its guest speakers. Guests who attended the event were also treated to wine and canapés throughout the evening, and each attendee left with a Titanium Expression Ultimate Styler, courtesy of BaByliss PRO.
To make an appointment with the talented team at browns, call 01387 249944 or visit www.brownsthestylists.com