Following last year’s success, launching the first ever online, global event for the beauty, hair, spa and aesthetics industry, Professional Beauty World 2021 is set to kickstart a new year of business for the sector.
From 28th February to 2nd March, buyers, suppliers, and distributors from around the world will be able to meet and connect on a unique digital platform that has been specially created to support networking and knowledge sharing across the sectors.
Attendees will discover new brands, suppliers, and products and forge new business relationships, through six dedicated conference streams, including:
- Practical business help for salon owners from Professional Beauty and HJ
- Technical inspiration from acclaimed therapists, hairdressers, and barbers
- Mentorship & Spa Conference: Re-opening solutions from World Spa and Wellness
- Conversations on Wellness in association with Cancer Aware Directory
- Aesthetic Medicine Advanced Treatments: Skills, techniques, and education for aesthetic therapists
- International Manufacturers and Distributors Forum & Cosmetics Ingredients and Packaging International
Individuals can also chat one-to-one with an expert, meet fellow professionals by video call, and swap information and contact details to make valuable connections in dedicated lounges and speed-networking events.
Mark Moloney, managing director of Professional Beauty World, said:
If you joined us back in September 2020, you would know we hosted world-leading education across six different conference streams dedicated to growing your business, bringing you international education and connecting you with industry professionals. We have continued to develop and upgrade the platform which now includes exciting new features for ease of use and enhanced connectivity.
Whatever your role, at the touch of a button you will be able to learn, discuss, share challenges, ideas, and solutions with your global counterparts, while also growing your network. We are looking forward to once again uniting professionals from around the world, meeting the challenges that face our industry head on.
Register for free at: www.professionalbeauty.world