Driven by the desire to simplify skincare routines in a fast-moving, no-time-to-spare world, leading British make-up artist and expert facialist, Frances Prescott and her business savvy sister Pauline have formulated a luxurious, triple-action facial balm; a cleanser, exfoliator and moisturiser in one – Tri-Balm.
With a complex formulation incorporating the purest premium ingredients, derived from plants, flowers, vegetables and seeds, Tri-Balm contains an innovative combination of native English oil, including NorOmega Gold™. This skin-nurturing cocktail is enriched with nourishing blackcurrant, starflower, echium and oat extract to deliver topical nutrition to the skin and contains no harmful chemicals, parabens, silicones or synthetics.
Tri-Balm delivers luxury skincare in a timesaving and effective formula and can be used with or without water. Tri-Balm is suitable for all skin types and is travel friendly. Its spill proof formula and fuss free packaging is perfectly designed for gym-goers, frequent travellers and busy men and women everywhere.
The 1, 2, 3, Tri-Balm benefits:
- Cleanse: a blend of botanical oils enriched with starflower and oats melt away impurities and make-up from the skin
- Exfoliate: enzymes from pumpkin seeds provide an extremely gentle daily exfoliation to freshen and brighten skin
- Moisturise: hyaluronic acid locks in moisture whilst antioxidants vitamin E and blackcurrant neutralise free radicals to protect the skin
Two ways to apply Tri-Balm:
This multi-purpose balm can be used morning, evening or anytime in between.
- Daily use: Apply balm morning and night evenly over face and throat. Gently massage using upward circular movements. Tri-Balm emulsifies with water to rinse away or can simply be tissued off.
- Intensive moisture masque: Apply balm liberally over the face, allowing natural ingredients to melt into the skin. Leave and relax for as long as you like to maximise the benefits of the ingredients, then emulsify away with water or simply tissue off.
Tri-Balm can be purchased at www.francesprescott.com, £39 and is certified by Cruelty Free International.