New York based, British women’s wear designer, Charlotte Ronson showed a collection of 18 looks on day two of New York Fashion Week, offering separates in olive green, deep blue, dark red, and a sexy sheer shimmery knit.
The playful and flirty collection featured graphic floral prints, sheer tops, cropped military jackets and boxy sweaters – with models strutting the runway in leg-warmers and ankle boots.
Session Stylist: Raphelle Saint – Marshall for Salon Grafix and Hot Tools
Collection Inspiration: The serenity of nature coupled with an abstract urban setting. This collection is a play on the purity of the late 60's sportswear construction mixed with ultra-delicate and feminine materials.
Hair Inspiration: Grunge meets girl next door. This hairstyle is a lived-in look for the nonchalant girl. We tucked the hair loosely into the collars to emphasise the freeness of the collection and accentuate the high necks and popped collars.
Kitbag Essential: Salon Grafix Healthy Hair Nutrition Protein Mist Restyler, Salon Grafix Shaping Extraupper Hold Hairspray, Salon Grafix Texturizing Cream, Salon Grafix High Beams Temporary Spray-On Colour in Rockstar Red, and Hot Tools Insta-Curl EZStyler for creating loose, lived-in waves.
1. Spray Salon Grafix Healthy Hair Nutrition Protein Mist Restyler all over and blow-dry using Hot Tools IONIC Salon Dryer.
2. Smooth through with a round brush to eliminate frizz and create a loose centre parting.
3. Create loose waves using Hot Tools Insta-Curl EZStyler working from the nape of the neck to the top of the head.
4. Spray with Salon Grafix Shaping Extra Hold Hairspray to give hold to the waves.
5. Rub a small amount of Salon Grafix Texturizing Cream in to palms and fingertips and run through hair to give a grungy feel.
6. Spray Salon Grafix High Beams Temporary Spray-On Colour in Rockstar Red to the underneath of the end of front strands.
7. Tie in a super loose ponytail with elastic, allowing front sections to fall around the face.