For Zandra Rhodes’ latest show, the first season in her jubilee year in which she celebrates 50 years in fashion design, hairstylist James Oxley paid tribute to Zandra’s 80s work. Hair looks were a mix between ‘just out of the shower’ wet, towel turban hair, and models that looked like they’d just left a club with gritty, danced in buns.
Session stylist: James Oxley using Fudge Professional
Get the look...
- Apply Fudge Professional Xpander Foam to fine hair, or Fudge Professional Tri Blo to thicker hair. For models with blonde hair, use the Clean Blonde Violet equivalents to knock out brassy tones. Brush through the hair.
- Brush hair up into a high, off–centre ponytail, or a low ponytail placed behind the ear.
- Saturate with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra all over!
- Add in signature wefts for texture, then twist and pin into a bun. Cover with a net and apply heat to flatten.
- Apply Fudge Professional Think Big Texture Spray and tease wefts out of bun until you achieve a fluffed out, gritty texture. Finish with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra.
- Fudge Professional Xpander Foam, £12.95 / Clean Blonde Violet Xpander Foam, £13.95
- Fudge Professional Tri-Blo, £12.45 / Clean Blonde Violet Tri-Blo, £12.95
- Fudge Professional Think Big Texture Spray, £12.45
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra, £10.45