At the Xander Zhou London Fashion Week SS19 show, guests were absorbed into an extraterrestrial, ultramodern world, which oscillated between the present and future.
Models stood divided; some wore natural, romantic hair, whilst others showcased futuristic wigs.
Get the 'romantic' look:
Hair by session stylist: Kiyoko Odo at Streeters using Fudge Professional
- Apply Fudge Professional Xpander Foam then dry with a diffuser.
- Apply Fudge Professional Curve Maker, then diffuse dry again.
- Use a narrow tong and curl hair all over. Pin to set then wait until cool.
- Apply Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra hairspray to fix the look.
- Fudge Professional Curve Maker (RRP £14.95)
- Fudge Professional Hair Gum (RRP £12.45)
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra (RRP £10.45)