Charles Worthington’s Marc Trinder gives his step-by-step guide on how to achieve Sarah-Jane Crawford’s chic MOBO style. Marc explains,
We opted for a glamour wave on her newly chopped bob length.
1. I first prepped the hair by smoothing through with a bristle brush to achieve a great finish throughout.
2. I then used a light brush out hairspray and waved the hair around a barrel tong from root to tip using the largest ghd Curve.
3. I then waved the hair by starting underneath. Taking vertical sections of hair and placing the tong at a slight diagonal tilt forward, I twisted hair around the barrel-holding the end in place before closing the plate of the tong.
4. Hold for 5-10 seconds per section and allow to cool before taking through.
5. Continue up the head each side and wave the hair forwards towards the face, but ensure each side is waved in the same direction - this is important for the brush out.
6. Use a wide tooth comb and take through from root to tip - the waves will join together, and don't forget to comb through the underneath sections too.
7. Use a strong hold spray to finish, sculpt and mould the shape at the front around the face and spritz at the roots to hold.
8. Finish with a light coating of shine spray.