Dare we say it, but Christmas and New Year is only around the corner, so it’s time to start planning your fabulous party looks.
To give you a helping hand in the hair department, we will be bringing you over the next few weeks four gorgeous looks created by ghd Creative Artist, Leighanne Regan – complete with easy to follow step-by-step guides.
Get the look: Low Bun
01. Curl all the hair towards the face using a push down curl technique using the ghd platinum+ styler
02. Always curl towards the face
03. Using a ghd oval dressing brush, brush through the hair
04. Smooth all the hair into a low ponytail and secure in a bungie
05. Now take a small section and add some glitz with Keela beads
06. Make sure there is an even distribution of beads
07. Split the pony into two sections
08. Twist the sections towards the right until all the sections are twisted from top to bottom
09. Pass the twists over each other to the left until you reach the ends and secure with elastic
10. Wrap the twist around the base of the pony into the desired shape
11. Secure the shape with pins to hold