Inspired by autumnal northern landscapes and rich terrains, Malene Oddershede Bach's A/W19 collection emulated nature with textured florals and berries. The hair complimented the collection with an Elfin feel and a nod to nature with its whimsical, soft fluffy, natural style.
Hair by: Stefan Bertin at Frank Agency for Electric London
Get the look...
- To prep, use Electric P*-4 Preparation Spray directly on the hair and work the product with your hands from roots to ends
- After drying the hair smooth, wide sections were taken and wrapped around a large barrel tong to create soft, smooth waves. Sections were set with a spritz of Electric oC7 e.Spray to gently hold the wave
- Once cooled and set, pump a small amount of the new Electric oC-1 Rose Serum into your hands and rake through the mid-lengths and ends to separate the waves
- To achieve the soft fluffy finish, take a small finger amount of Electric oC-4 Shaping Paste and rub through your hands. Using only your finger tips, apply to the roots to create a soft volume textured effect
- To finish, spritz Electric oC7 e.Spray liberally throughout the hair to hold the style with a dry, gentle finish
- Electric P*-4 Preparation Spray, £17.50
- Electric oC7 e.Spray, £19.00
- Electric oC-1 Rose Serum, £17.50
- Electric oC-4 Shaping Paste, £16.50
Electric is available at all Electric salons, Harvey Nichols, Fortnum & Mason and online at www.electric-hair.com @electric_london
Photo credit: Jason Lloyd Evans