RIKOKO’s Richy Kandasamy was backstage at this year’s LELLOUE Resort 2020 show, where he created futuristic styles to complement the luxury resort wear.
A clean yet futuristic ponytail complemented the new luxury collection that featured geometric prints with a noticeable nod to the 80s. The collection itself was a mix of bold Egyptian geometric shapes of hot fuchsia, jade green and lilacs that brought dynamic silhouettes of vintage-inspired two-piece swimwear, sport-back swimsuits and chic flowing kaftans fit for you to rule in.
Show Report: LELLOUE Resort 2020
- Hair: Richy Kandasamy for RIKOKO
- Photography: Heath Grout
- Select the most appropriate RIKOKO PRISM leave-in conditioner for the model’s hair colour, and apply throughout sections all around the head on the scalp, mid-lengths and ends.
- Blow-dry this into the hair on a medium heat with a hairdryer.
- Slick hair the back into a smooth, low ponytail and secure with elastic.
- Apply RIKOKO KOKOBALM (£50) to the outer layer of the hair and full length of the ponytail for shine, styling and protection.
- Use your hands to smooth the ponytail allowing the texture of the models hair to adapt.
- Finish with a light spray of RIKOKO Prism (£35) if needed.