Simon Miller offered up a minimal utilitarian lineup that embodied three monochromatic colorways: indigo, olive and grey.
Highlights included an olive parka over a gray wool looped terry collared jacket paired with slim-fit jeans, and a wool indigo workwear jacket over a washed denim shirt and indigo wool trouser.
Hair: by Unite Hair, Created by Johnnie Sapong
Inspiration: "For the Simon Miller FW15 show, we wanted to create a ‘savage’ look that was based on a matte texture and finish rather than big volume. We wanted the hair to look natural, as though it had been dragged through a bush; but textured so that the body actually came from the static flyaways." Johnnie Sapong for UNITE
- Prep hair using UNITE Beach Day, spritzing generously from mid-lengths to ends.
- Blast hair with a UNITE Ionic Pro-Dryer and diffuser attachment until completely dry.
- Spritz hair again with UNITE Beach Day to layer product for maximum matte texturized effect.
- Next spray UNITE 7Seconds Refresher on the roots to absorb any excess oil on the hair.
- If your hair is oilier, sprinkle and massage UNITE Expanda Dust through the roots to absort extra oils and give the hair a natural grip.
- Next, rub UNITE Conundrum Paste between hands and then rub the ends of hair between fingers to aggravate and create separation.
- Take large sections, and use the UNITE Flat Iron to flatten mid lengths without smoothing out the texture to create a fabric feeling.
- Finish the look with a blast of UNITE Texturiza.