Authentic Beauty Concept enlisted the expertise of award-winning stylist and brand ambassador Tim Scott-Wright to create beautiful, undone hair for a new luxury loungewear collection shoot from London based clothing brand, AADNEVIK*.
Taking inspiration from the French girl’s effortless style, Tim created a look for the female model that exuded a powerful sensuality, that was both seductive and free, yet fragile and soft. This low-maintenance attitude towards styling has a perfect synergy with the Authentic Beauty Concept brand – hair that allows you time to focus on other aspects of life.
Tim Scott-Wright demonstrates how to create this carefree look using Authentic Beauty Concept’s no-nonsense, vegan styling range:
- I first prepped the hair with the Authentic Beauty Concept Flawless Primer which creates the perfect base for any hairstyle – subtle control with a light conditioning for a smooth surface.
- I then used the Authentic Beauty Concept Amplify Mousse, which adds a light grip and volume to the hair but leaves it manageable, and Velcro rollers while blow-drying the hair to create body.
- Following this I went back in with the Authentic Beauty Concept Nymph Salt Spray to add a light texture while keeping the hair natural, which helped to deconstruct the blow-dry. I then used the nozzle of the hairdryer and a paddle brush to take the hair away from the face.
- To set the hair I used the Authentic Beauty Concept Working Hairspray which provides a flexible hold.
- Switching from one clothes look to another, I used the Authentic Beauty Concept Dry Shampoo to refresh the hair and maintain the mouldability throughout the shoot.
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT Flawless Primer: 250ml, RRP: £24.90
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT Amplify Mousse: 200ml, RRP: £24.90
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT Working Hairspray: 300ml, RRP: £23.15
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT Nymph Salt Spray: 250ml, RRP: £24.90
- AUTHENTIC BEAUTY CONCEPT Dry Shampoo: 250ml, RRP: £24.90
All the products used can be found at Authentic Beauty Concept’s new UK online shop.
*This shoot took place before lockdown restrictions were implemented.