COVID Aware Salon
Although the thought of finally being able to get your roots coloured or hair cut can fill you with great joy, stepping into a salon environment for the first time after lockdown and during a pandemic can be very nerve racking for some.
With this in mind, we have introduced a COVID Aware Certification for our Good Salon Guide member salons, where alongside their already achieved Good Salon Guide recognition, are putting hygiene and cleanliness at the forefront of everything in the salon, and are on top of new health and safety guidelines. A COVID Aware Certified salon has proven that they are taking serious measures to keep both their staff and you safe from COVID-19.
Some of the measures that a COVID Aware salon has in place are:
- Completion of a full COVID-19 Risk Assessment
- Full staff training relating to COVID-19 - Risk Assessment, use of PPE, sanitisation etc.
- Regular management checks to ensure measures are in place and followed
- Sanitisation of the salon, including hand sanitisation for staff, clients and visitors
- Social distancing is in place and enforced
- Track and Trace systems in place
- And many more...
To find your nearest COVID Aware salon, click here.
If you are a Good Salon Guide member and you would like to apply for your COVID Aware status, please head to the section below. If you are not a Good Salon Guide salon and would like to find out more on joining, please click here.