In honour of ghd’s ‘Long Live The Queens’ campaign, which brings to life what Good Hair Day (ghd) means to you, we will be bringing you four fabulous ‘Queen’ looks to create at home.
A ghd ‘Queen’ is confident, ambitious and knows how to look and feel good – especially with the new ghd Platinum+ styler in her hands!
Get the Look: Girl Boss Queen
- Split the hair into two sections to braid the hair for the base of the wig.
- Starting at one side, part the hair equally into three sections to start the braid. French plait all the way down, pulling the braid as flat and tight to the scalp as possible and secure with elastic.
- Repeat on the other side of the head, then pull the braids up and pin flat to the back of the head.
- Take your wig and pin it onto a mannequin head. Then, section the top half of the wig up with a clip.
- Take a 2-inch section of hair and place the ghd platinum+ styler (£175) at the root. Close the plates gently and glide to the bottom of the section.
- Spitz ghd final shine spray (£9.95) onto a ghd paddle brush (£20) and brush through the hair for added shine.
- Use your hands to part the fringe and sweep over the eyes.
New ghd platinum+ (RRP £175) is available in the finest salons, premium retailers and at ghdhair.com